There are several eye impairments that can affect a child from a young age. These include – Squint, Paediatric Cataract and watery eyes. If not detected at an early stage in life, these can lead to severe vision impairment in the later stages of life. We advise all our patients and well-wishers to have their children eye examined periodically, as a preventive measure, to avoid any future complications.
- How do I know my child has a vision problem?
- If a child watches books and blackboard from a close distance
- Rubs eyes frequently
- Watering from eyes while reading
- Squeezes eyes to see
- Squinting of eye
- Adapts a particular head posture to see
- Fails to finish notes from blackboard when sitting on the last bench